Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keywords:||Outdoor Gym Equipment - Push Trainer||Size:||1899*700*2053 Mm|
|Aged For:||All Ages||Packing Volum:||2.7 CBM|
Outdoor Fitness Equipment Double Seated push trainer, Outdoor Gym Equipment, Body strong fitness equipment for park
The Lat-Pull is an ideal activity for an upper-body and back work-out; using your weight to be the resistance to strengthen muscle groups in the back, chest, and arms.
|Model: KQ7158G (KQ60279S)|
|Size: 1899*700*2053 mm|
|Color: Various with your demand|
Material: Galvanized pipe, steel pipe cleaned by sand-blasting ,then coated with phoshphate sollution,and sinished with electro-static powder coating ;other material is available.
|Warranty: 1-3 years|
|Standard: CE/EN1176/ISO9001 etc|
|Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight|
Packaging: Standard export packing
|Usage: Special for community ,park,residential park, school etc|
|Function: For children’s play, increase the fun.|
1. Keep your exercise slowly, and it is not suitable for children.
2.The patients must ask the doctors for permission before using it. If feel any sick when training, you should stop immediately and consult with the doctors. 3. The patients and children should be accompany.
|Designed under the scintific principle of human mechanics kinematics|
Inspection: Strict inspection has been taken by our QC dept before delivery.
Build strength and tone muscles in back, chest, and arms using your body weight as resistance.
Ability to focus development on specific muscle groups by position of hands and feet.
Ability to increase core development by raising toes or feet during pull.
1. Stretch and Warm-up for 5 minutes prior to any exercise.
2. Sit upright in seat facing away from frame, place feet firmly on ground, grip handles.
3. Begin with feet together, firmly on ground. Reach up and grasp handles.
4. Pull hands down to just above shoulders (lifting body in seat), pause, and bring raise handles back to over-head position in a smooth and even-paced motion (you can also work core by raising toes or feet during press).
5. Use correct posture with shoulders back, head and chin up, and tighten your abdominal muscles. Look forward, not down.
6. Remember to breathe in at pull-down, and breathe out during return to over-head, in a smooth rate.
7. Stretch appropriate muscles to ensure recovery to resting position and prevent soreness.
Age Range: 12 Yrs old and up (child should be supervised by adult).
For more information, pls check our official website, or welcome get in touch with one of the members of our sales team.
Contact Person: Jessie Fu